science facts 13 Valiant Facts about Velociraptors By Nook Luvin Hers Stiff 04 Jan 103 Views 13 Valiant Facts about Velociraptors If you ask your average 5 year old what their favorite dinosaurs are, they will often make a fuss about how great Velociraptors are. Damn, thanks to Jurassic Park movies, they are probably even your favorite 10-year-old average dinosaur! If you are coming here now to try to find out what Velociraptor is and why they are great, here's the general scoop. The Velociraptors were small to medium sized dinosaurs that lived 75 to 71...
Bronson Kittler
Absolutely Beautiful, but had to Return
I loved the license plate covers a lot! They were sturdy and the stones seemed to be very secure. However, I had to return them due to the bottom covering my registration sticker. It's of no fault to the manufacturer or the product itself. It just didn't fit my needs.
Austen Leone
Super Cute!
Missing a few stones but easy to replace. Came with lots of replacement rhinestones! I dont expect them to last through to many washings at the car wash...but we'll see