science facts 13 Valiant Facts about Velociraptors By Nook Luvin Hers Stiff 04 Jan 103 Views 13 Valiant Facts about Velociraptors If you ask your average 5 year old what their favorite dinosaurs are, they will often make a fuss about how great Velociraptors are. Damn, thanks to Jurassic Park movies, they are probably even your favorite 10-year-old average dinosaur! If you are coming here now to try to find out what Velociraptor is and why they are great, here's the general scoop. The Velociraptors were small to medium sized dinosaurs that lived 75 to 71...
Michael Koios
Very cute!
I absolutely love this car seat. It doesn’t feel flimsy and installation wasn’t difficult ( unless you’re like me and do it in the backseat and don’t know how to get your seats down ). Barnaby jumped right into it when I showed him and he just sat there looking around. I think he gives it a 10/10 as well!
Bobbie Martin
Keep your puppy safe
Works
Farhat Khan
Perfect for small dogs!
Perfect for my 12lb. Muti-Pom. Now he can't jump in my lap when he goes "car riding"!!!
Ram Prasad Guggilapu
Easy to install pup stilll can jump out
Pup can still jump out so I need shorter straps
Bart Bicknell
It is safe for my puppu
My puppy loves it cause i can fit a small dog bed inside of it for extra comfort
Ggja Tabo Tabo
safety is key
Nice size and easy to use
Yvonne Walker
Better for a big dog
Well made but not ideal for our 5lb poodle. It is impossible to adjust the height past a certain height. Our little guy likes to put his paws 🐾 up on the rim like a ‘big dog’ in the wind. It’s not the products fault so I am still giving a good review. I would welcome a booster/safety seat of smaller dimensions
Nicole Zipf
Wonderful
Easy to use!
Quintin Yates
Thrilled with this purchase!
My 3 month old puppy rides in the car without crying in this! I'm extremely satisfied. It was simple to assemble and strap on to the seat. You can tell it's $16, it's not super durable or sturdy, but it really does its job. I was in the same boat you're probably in - should I order the cheapest pet seat booster, or opt for one of the more plush ones? Go ahead and just start with this. It's really nice with a soft blanket inside for tiny dogs. Anything bigger than a chihuahua and you might want to go for a more sturdy option.
Sonia Quintiliani
Well worth the money
Worth the money! So easy to assemble and keeps your pup from climbing all over the place in the car.